September 17, 2011

''Baltic Pearl'' Film Festival DAY 1

 
September, 15 was the day of the opening of the ''Baltic Pearl'' Film Festival. The opening was very official and I was proud that in my town Riga, are held such cultural events as Film festivals. The Festival will be held in the cinema ''Splendid palace''.
This year I will attend films about fashion and magnificent couturiers of all time. And I am really happy of having this opportunity to develop and increase my knowledge of fashion history.
Here are the films:
Prêt-à-Porter (USA 1994)) 
The Red Carpet Issue  (France, 2010)
Yves Saint-Laurent (France, 2010)
Valentino: The Last Emperor 
Christian Dior – The Man Behind the Myth 
Lagerfeld Confidential (France 2007)

On September 14 I was on the film ''Yves Saint-Laurent'' (France, 2010) and I had a great impression and had confirmed my big respect of him and his works! 






  
Also it is the first time I am presenting to you my FIRST MADE skirt, which I made in the Sewing school.
Hope you liked it.
I was wearing:
Zara trenchcoat, shirt
Reserved jacket
KateFeel skirt
Mango clutch
Cara shoes



 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment