July 14, 2012

DON'T MESS UP WITH THE FRINGE

 Sometimes I do accomplish my promises and a new post didn't make you wait so long. 
Today I spent my time in the city center-strolling on streets, doing some shopping and just enjoying the view from Las Arenas de Barcelona. 
And about the look. You know, sometimes it seems not so easy to combine all the pieces of the look together, especially when there´s a fringe. The main purpose is not to be afraid of trying something new. 
I have to say the Native Americans played a big role in the fashion world in regards to the fringe style. Thanks to them, we can seize the chance to have an updated inspired look. So, fringe fashion seems to be making a big come back in most of seasons. As far as I can see the Spring/Summer 2012 offering is an outstanding place for this trend to pick up. Take for example the same Zara, where you can find an enormous number of options for fringe shirts, skirts, short, dresses and even collars. 
Fringe fashion is fabulous, so go for it! As I did!


  





I was wearing:
Zara top and shoes
Cubus clutch
H&M skirt
***
KF

No comments:

Post a Comment