October 20, 2013

MY WORKING SPACE


Time is ticking and it´s already the end of October. I´ve started my 2nd year of Fashion Design course in IDEP Barcelona institute, studying hard every day I almost forgot about writing the blog! I really have many things to show, just need more time and free mind to do it! 
Here is a post about my working place, that I recently managed to build in our apartment. So glad to finally have an organised place to sew, create and make my passion move forward! 


 My two helpers- the sewing machine Bernette and the Singer overlock. 



My new laptop Hp Pavilion 17 inches-so great to study and work! But because of its wideness I had to sew a case for it. 



The ones and only Vogue magazines for inspiration! 
 My small, but growing collection of Fashion Books! 
Thank you for reading!
***
KateFeel

No comments:

Post a Comment