January 10, 2012

NEW BEGINNING AND STUFF

It's 10th of January and I am completely in 2012, ready for big surprises, experiences and changes. 
First changes are in my blog's design.(Thank you my dear friend and photographer Anastasia Shirokova). Second - is the first new post in 2012 - it will be about new goodies in my closet and cosmetics. I noticed that almost each fashion blogger does a review of new bought things almost every month or season. So I made a try, cos I got and bought lots of presents at Christmas and New Year. 
Other, more 'global', experiences I will have during all this year. Hope, you my friends, will be right beside me.  
 All the girls like to take care of our bodies and skin. Don't we?)
ARTDECO body scrub; THE BODY SHOP body polish, body spray, butter and soap
.
 I felt in love with Tresor Midnight rose by LANCOME fragrance. On the right it's a glossy powder-so great for parties if you want to shine.

 A red lipstick Rouge Allure by CHANEL was my desire this winter.

 I updated my basic essentials LANCOME Hypnose mascara, eye pencil and cleanser.

 I am a really great purse lover, so this month I got three of them! 
This is my last creation - a removable collar.
I recommend you to try this trend on. It looks really chic.

 
 Thank you for reading!
***
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment