June 17, 2013

BEACH BAG


Cos there are extremely hot Summer days in Barcelona and Castelldefels, where do I live, I decided to make a quick post about what is inside my beach bag, that I take with me almost everyday to the beach to do sunbathing.


 The Mango transparent bag, bought 3 or 4 years ago. It's suits all the necessary things.

 1. My Iphone 4s and Ipad to listen to the music while sunbathing. Nowhere without music!
A pink poreo from Tenerife; sunglasses from H&M(2012); Garnier intense bronze suntan oil without protection; Garnier Golden Protect Medium-always use you protection suntan oils! 
 A big towel to lay on; a small towel to wipe the sand or to clean the face; an ALWAYS thing to the sea-a bottle of water.
Do your beach bag differs mush?
Thank you for reading!
***
KateFeel

No comments:

Post a Comment