June 21, 2013

BEFORE THE SUNSET

 
Besides high heels and elegant dresses, I am a huge lover of sport casual style wearing a pair of sneakers, jeans shorts, a basic shirt, totally natural make-up and natural hair. 
I think we(girls) ought a big thank you to Isabel Marant for the invention or better to say popularization of wedge sneakers. These ones I bought in Zara, cos, unfortunately, I did not catch Isabel Marant ones at net-a-porter.com , but I think there are many companies that are making wedge sneakers for all tastes. To say, they are so comfortable and at the same time make you for 5 cm higher. Have a nice Friday, loves!









I was wearing:
ZARA shorts (spring/summer 2013)
H&M shirt (old)
H&M accessories
ZARA sneakers (spring 2013)
GUESS watch
MANGO sunglasses
***
KateFeel

No comments:

Post a Comment